Analytics Consultant (ENG)
We’re looking for someone to give us direction. Your data helps our SEA consultants get the best out of their campaigns, and helps our clients optimise their website, app or campaign. You configure Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to your best knowledge. When implementing more complex online marketing campaigns, such as retargeting, Floodlights and DMP, we’re asking you for help. You teach others how to interpret giant heaps of data. You are your own project manager, so we’re relying on your self-dependence.
You hang up your coat, grab that first cup of coffee and... .
..you start working on a measuring plan for a global employment agency. Together with the client, you’ve defined the KPIs and today you’re deploying your plans. Every country has its own job site and the client wants to gather all data in an overall dashboard. You meticulously connect each and every one of their CMSs to Analytics and Google Tag Manager and get them to work together.
And when is it time to celebrate?
When the online marketer and the client’s internet agency have been kept awake at night because of a complex measuring problem, and you find the solution within two hours of poking around in the data.
What do you bring?
- You’ve completed your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably with an IT or Business major;
- You have a few years of experience with Google Analytics and/or other Web Analytics software;
- You’re analytical, flexible, self-dependent and able to communicate;
- You like Excel, but you also know other tools that are suited for data visualisation, such as Google Spreadsheets, Klipfolio or Google Data Studio;
From us, to you.
With us you don’t just train your brain but also your hands, with table football, ping-pong or pinball. And by lifting your glass at the weekly drinks in our own Expand Online bar. We also have great company outings, and we head off to the slopes every winter together. We make you better, and we offer you some great benefits. Such as:
- Internal training programmes, both individually and in groups, and a personal development plan in order to raise your knowledge and skills to an even higher level;
- Access to the latest of technical toys through our Google Analytics Certified Partnership;
- A good salary with excellent fringe benefits, such as a bonus scheme and a pension plan;
- The option of working 4 days per week.
- An NS Business Card for rail travel;
- Tasty and healthy food;
- A boot camp which costs you nothing, apart from some sweat;
- A laptop;
- A phone.
We are Expand,
The fastest growing online marketing agency in the Netherlands, with offices in Amsterdam and Rotterdam. We’re a young company with bright minded, hardworking, young and engaged people. Our motto is: Work hard, play hard and you will see this in every aspect of our company. Great results are what we work for and that is paying off. Recently we were nominated for the Ernst&Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award, de Rotterdamse Ondernemersprijs and the European Search Awards. This recognition makes us proud, but we’re always craving for more!
Questions? If you have a question about this vacancy, please give Eefje a ring or send her a text: 06 –23 83 86 87.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.